Monday 10 March 2014

Butterfly Tiles

Afternoon All
Just thought I'd pop by with a little butterfly creation, using the Bitty Butterfly punch and the Elegant Butterfly punch, both of which I find really useful. The paper is from the retired Twitterpad collection (loved this set, and was really upset when it was discontinued). 
To make this card, I have matted white squares onto red squares, and cut a butterfly aperture using the elegant butterfly punch. These have been mounted onto a background of the Twitterpad paper, matted onto matching red cardstock, using foam pads so the 'tiles' are slightly raised. I have then cut and shaped 4 bitty butterflies and set them into the apertures, finishing off with a few pearls. If you click on any of the links, they will take you to the products used in my online shop.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Challenge 4 Everybody - anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - we're up in the air
Kitty Bee Designs - monotone
Jellypark Challenges - things with wings
and
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge - butterflies are buzzing
Thanks very much for stopping by, and I would love it if you would become a follower if yo like what you see.
Hugs Sharon x


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant Sharon, love the beautiful butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply stunning, I just love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin and Stampin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Sharon! I really like how you did those pretty butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Sharon, lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, the butterfly tiles are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. We hope that you will join us again very soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty I love butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea -- Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the way you made the butterfly tiles. I loved that paper too :o) Thanks for joining us this week at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cards love butterflies.Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams with our Up in the air challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete